Sunday, October 14, 2018


Online Course For Locksmiths

Online Course For Locksmiths 

Hey! Alex here from the Locksmith Mentor!
I have had a really busy month creating my first online course for locksmiths. In fact It has taken my around 12 months to film, edit and package the locksmith course and put it online but finally it is ready!
People have asked me what content will be in the course and I have explained a lot of that in my last blog and even filmed my screen showing exactly what you will get inside the course.
Firstly I decided to separate the car/automotive course from the house/domestic course because they are so different and I didn’t want the courses to be overwhelming. I have 2 sections in each course – a business section which is all about how to set up your own locksmith business from home and also a practical section that will teach you the picking and opening skills you will need to be a locksmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment